So to begin our new challenge, I took Brynna to Wal-Mart yesterday and let her pick out her new panties. She was in great spirits and oohed and ahhed over all the choices and finally settled on some Dora and Little Mermaid panties. I asked if I could take her picture with her new panties and she went into complete meltdown mode. She was having no part of me or the camera. She wanted her monkey Coco and that was IT!!! You just never know at this age what's going to set them off! So we found Coco and she calmed down, thank heaven's. She's like Linus and his blanket with that monkey. Hopefully she will have weaned herself from him by the time she goes to college. Anyways, so after we got home and got her panties out of the packages, she was happy as a clam again and very proud of them. Now we just need to keep her still long enough to sit on the potty for more than five seconds at a time! Wish me luck!
"Sportin' my new look! I'm such a big kid!"
4 comments:
Big girl panties?! Wow time flies! I remember when we were all gathered in the hospital the day Brynna was born! She looks so cute...such a big girl! I can't wait to see her again (hopefully) soon! Love - Krissy
Man i miss that little squirt! she is getting so big!
Brynnie! I am so proud of you! You are going to love wearing big girl panties. Seems like yesterday I was buying your momma care bear panties and she was showing them to everyone... uff-dah, Nana is getting OLD! Now if only I had a Coco to help me when I am stressed it would be a perfect world (smile) Nana & Papa sure do miss you!
love the blog Sarah! Brynna is so ready for big girl panties cuz she's always telling me when she's pooped in nursery. =) One time she told me BEFORE she pooped. If I'd known then you were potty training her I would have taken her to the potty! Good luck!
-Joice
Post a Comment