
Well, we just got home from our annual trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm up in the North Georgia Mountains. I tell you what, my October would just not be complete without seas of fat, orange pumpkins, cute kids, fried apple pies, and some beautiful fall colors. We went with Grammy and Gramps, Uncle Adam and his special someone Kayla, and my friend Laura and her two handsome boys, Thatcher and Max. I can tell that I've officially been a Mom for awhile now, because the kids were not feeling like having their picture taken and they were kind of irritable at times and I just thought "Who cares?! We're rolling with the punches!" We had a great time and managed to pick out some cute pumpkins, have fun on the hay ride, and Maryn and Brynna were digging getting to wear their ghost sweatshirts Grammy got for them! So all in all it was a great day!

Maryn and Brynna were both ready to bolt at any moment!

Maryn and Daddy with the winner! That one's coming home with us!

That's a good-lookin' load!

Phil & Jody chillin' on the hayride.

Adam & Kayla... she's a keeper, we all love her!

Laura and her handsome monkeys, Thatcher and Max.

Justin and me with our crazy monkeys... gotta love 'em!
1 comment:
I was so happy to see Justin in the pictures! Last time we talked he thought he was going to have to be out of town, and half of the fun is making the memory together! I love your tradition of going to Burt's every year... its so fun to see how the kids change from year to year in the pictures. Maybe next Fall we'll just have to tag along!
Love Ya! Mom
Post a Comment