Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well the girls are out trick-or-treating right now with their Daddy. I'm sitting in a rocking chair on my front porch waiting for any little ghosts and goblins in need of a sugar rush to come by. The girls look almost scary in this picture. I told them to say 'candy' and they got this crazed look in their eyes! Maryn was so excited to be a little black cat this year and Brynnie is a cute little white rabbit. They made it totally easy on me with their costume requests. You know I'm loving that! Hope all of you are having a safe and fun Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! I love it. I think almost every kid has that crazed candy look this time of year!

Anonymous said...

what adorable grand daughters we have!!!

Love Grammy...

PS to Kristen. Since I can't seem to leave you a comment on your blog, thanks for updating us on your Hawaii trip. What fun memories you girls made. And not to mention how cute you look with your cute belly!!!

Love, MOM

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

The girls look so cute. I bet they had fun trick-or-treating! I bet Sarah and Justin had fun rummaging thru their candy bags too. :)

Barb McLean said...

Dont you just love Halloween! The girls look so cute... I was noticing this year how it was mostly Dad's taking the kids door-to-door. I saw alot of proud papa's parading their little ones. We had a whole bag of candy left over that has been calling our names...My name is "Eat Me"