We received a call around midnight last night. When Justin answered the phone, it was the excited and happy voice of his brother Aaron on the other end of the line! He was calling to let us know that he had proposed to his sweetheart Megan and she had accepted!! I literally could not be happier for the two of them. Megan is such a cool, amazing girl and we are so happy that she is going to be in the family!It has been just Kristen, Jody, and I holding down the girl's team in a family full of boys for awhile now. We girls all just love each other and genuinely enjoy being around one another. So I told all of Justin's brothers that when they found a girl to marry, if I could have one little sister-in-law request, it be that she was cool and real and fun! I have to say that Aaron found exactly that in Megan! So welcome to the family Megan, we could not feel more blessed to have you!
5 comments:
Wahoo...congratulations to Aaron & Megan! Yeah, another girl in the family! :) (Hope you don't mind, but I stole this pic for my blog too as I wanted to shout out to them as well).
OK then, it's about time those two hooked up for good! The Bakers in VA wish the growing family a whole lotta love and to the engaged couple, two thumbs up! We're ecstatic for the Ensigns too! A big win/win in the Baker's eyes.
could we be any more excited for these 2 love birds!!!! Can't wait for the big day
Love, MOM
Yay, you guys! So glad to hear it! I'll pass the grand news on to the family...that is, if my wonderful Uncle Phil hasn't gotten a hold of Mom yet! Please pass the Domer's congratulations onto Aaron and Megan. Megan's marrying into a wonderful family! Our prayers will be with them!
What happy news! Aaron is a keeper and Megan should prepare herself for a life of fun! You couldn't ask for better in-laws than Jody & Phil so Megan scores in that dept. The next few years are probably going to be filled with weddings in the Young family... Come on Kevin, Daniel & Adam...share the love :) I still say Sarah got the pick of the litter!
Post a Comment