Monday, February 11, 2008

Patiently Waiting

I've had several people ask if we have found out what we are having. Not yet, but the wait won't be much longer! I have my ultrasound appointment at 9:30 am on Valentine's Day! It's kind of a fun day for us, because that's the day 9 years ago Justin and I announced our engagement. It's also the day 5 years ago that we found out that we were having our first little girl, who we now know as Maryn! So we're excited to have yet another fun, family memory associated with a day all about love! Don't forget to check back on Thursday to hear our big news!

5 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

I cannot wait to hear!! What is everyone guessing? How are you feeling these days? Hopefully no more sickness?

Kristine said...

Yes, I am so excited to hear. I called mom and dad on Monday at midnight because I thought you were going on Monday. I cannot wait to hear!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Wahooooo! Can't wait to hear the big news. Rocklin is excited he's going to have another cousin!

Lindsey said...

You know what is so funny? I have never met you face to face but I feel so excited to find out what you are having! Isn't it funny how that is? I am all emotionally invested!

Erin Lemons said...

I'm pretty stoked to find out what your having!! Are you still thinking twiners? I guess we will know soon huh? Love you guys!