
We had the chance a couple of weeks ago to go hang out with my new sister-in-law, Megan's family to celebrate Chinese New Year together. We all hit it off and I realized quickly that it already felt like we'd known them forever. The next week Megan's mom, Tracy, asked if she and her daughter Ansley could drop something off at the house real quick. A few hours later Ansley was on the doorstep handing Justin a bounty of gift bags. What was this? Tracy decided that it was never too early to start getting excited about our new little girl on the way and decided to spoil us with the CUTEST little outfit! Isn't it adorable?! The little leggings that I can just picture slipping fat, baby legs into and the cute belted shirt! I can hardly stand it! Now this baby needs to hurry up and get here so I can dress her up! Ansley had also picked out some fun, Valentine surprises for the Maryn and Brynna at the Disney Store. Which they immediately went crazy over and started squealing with delight! Thank you SO much Tracy and Ansley! You guys really are too much! We love you!
7 comments:
That is the cutest baby outfit ever.
How nice is that? That was the cutest little outfit! Love the belted shirt! Your baby is still in the womb and already so stylish!
I've been lurking around your blog for the past month since Megan and Aaron got engaged. The Ensign's are our dearest friends, and we just love Phil and Jody (and the whole Young Family)too. We couldn't be happier about these 2 families coming together. I like to think that I had a hand in it. Aaron and Adam were in the 5th grade when our family moved into the Sandy Plains Ward. I would tell Tracy that Megan just had to meet these wonderful twin boys in our ward. I was so excited when they eventually did get to be friends, and well getting married...that is the best news!
I don't know if you remember us. We moved away from Marietta just over 5 years ago. Tracy has been keeping me up to date on the happenings with the Young Family over the years. She thinks your girls are just adorable and I have to agree! I have very much enjoyed your blogs and could totally relate to several of them. We are planning to come down to the wedding in May. It will be great to see all your family again. I have been following Kristen's blogs too. What fun to see your growing families! I know you will just love your new sister-in-law (and her family too), Megan is such a gem! Now that I have made my presence known, you will probably see more comments from me as I totally enjoy reading your posts!
That is so cute! I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I always get a lump in my throat when I pass the vast girl's section anywhere, because it's all so very cute. All the boy's stuff has things like giant cars or bikes or animals emblazoned across the back. Crossing my fingers our next one is a girl for outfits like that one!
Dressing up girls is the best! Hooray for great in-laws!
What a cute little outfit! Pe/pper is going to be one stylin little baby. Speaking of Pepper...have you guys decided on a name yet
That is going to be one sassy little lady love!
Post a Comment