
We have been driving up the hill to Canton First United Methodist Preschool since Brynna was about three months old. Last week it was finally her turn to be the big kid who got to go inside and stay! On Tuesday we went for the Meet n' Greet with her new teachers. I had not met Mrs. Dana or Mrs. Kathy in our previous years there, so I was probably as anxious as Brynna to check out her new room and meet her new teachers. The second we walked up to the door, I knew it was going to be a great year! There were monkeys everywhere! And for those of you who don't know, no one loves a good monkey quite like our Brynnie! In fact Brynna had even insisted that she wear her monkey shirt that morning, so she fit in just famously! Her teachers were so sweet and welcoming. Mrs. Kathy even had the magic touch and got Lauryn to stop fussing and sleep for me while Mrs. Dana went over the welcome packet with me and the other moms. (Have I ever mentioned how much I love this school!?)

The next day when we went back for her first official big day Brynna was all smiles and ready to fly on her own. Justin and I walked her to the door of her classroom and she ran in to play with the Care Bears without even saying goodbye to poor ol' Mom and Dad! We were just happy though that she was happy, excited, and ready for some fun new experiences. We can't believe how fast she is growing up and becoming her own little person. I am continually amazed by Brynna's sweetness and hilarious sense of humor. She truly is a bright spot in our lives!

6 comments:
So sweet! It's always encouraging when they are excited to go and forget to say goodbye, as much as it stings.
What a blessing to know that she can't wait and is safe to be at school. When you find a school that will teach your children plus love them. You never want them to go any where else.
How cute! I bet she had a blast at school. I think she looks a lot like you, Sarah, in that second picture! I'll have to call Miss Brynna school and ask her all about school.
It was fun to see our favorite little monkey on her first big day of preschool! She really is fearless and well adjusted. Still can't believe she was able to leave Coco home though... wow, she really is growing up...too fast if you ask me!
What a cutie! I want Ewan to go to preschool, but he is adamantly opposed! I don't know how far is too far to push it, and whether it's worth it! How fun that she was so excited to go.
She is just too cute! I was telling Jack just the other day that it's so weird because the last time we saw you guys she wasn't really even talking... they grow SO quickly!
Post a Comment