Oh Brynna... you are a treasure. Sarah you used to say, "I no boy...I a grill (girl)" in fact watching the little video was like seeing you all over again! right down to the lisp! Love it!
Hahaha, I love it. I especially like that she is concerned about whether or not you've pushed the right button. Don't you love it when your child knows electronics/cooking/mothering/life better than you?! What a funny spitfire...oops I mean girl!
How nuts is that? All I can think about is a flashback of you, me, Dez and Annie sitting outside of her house one day and it was snowing everywhere so we were hanging out and just contemplating about life and where we saw ourselves in the future. And it hits me like lighting Sarah, we are there! To think these are beautiful children that our Heavenly Father has graciously entrusted us with. What would it had been like if you had had seen a glimpse of the future and heard the smallest thing as your own child's voice, what sweet a sound. We are all truly blessed, each child is a gift from God. Alright, enough with the mushy stuff. It is so good to hear you and your sweet family.
Sarah- Steve said that she is the cutest thing ever! I wish I could see her - December won't be here soon enough. I cannot believe she did such a good job with her bangs... and Wow! Maryn has started school - what a cutie and I am so glad she did so good. You are going to LOVE having her in school!
sarah...its jenna robbins, well vela now but i just wanted to say how FUNNY this video is. seriously. i check your blog out on occasion through rachel and i love all the updates. you guys look like you're doing so great. tell everyone hi for me. much love!
11 comments:
OH Brynna, why are you SO adorable????? She makes me laugh!!!!
that is adorable. sarah! its so funny to hear your voice - you're not a little girl anymore, you sound like your mom. gosh, i like your mom!
OK, that is so cute! "I not a spitfire, I a girl!" Brynnie...we love you!
How cute! Isn't it funny that kids don't like nicknames! Mine do the same thing. Hahaha!
Oh Brynna... you are a treasure. Sarah you used to say, "I no boy...I a grill (girl)" in fact watching the little video was like seeing you all over again! right down to the lisp! Love it!
Hahaha, I love it. I especially like that she is concerned about whether or not you've pushed the right button. Don't you love it when your child knows electronics/cooking/mothering/life better than you?!
What a funny spitfire...oops I mean girl!
We have probably watched it over 5 times....we love you Brynna.
How nuts is that? All I can think about is a flashback of you, me, Dez and Annie sitting outside of her house one day and it was snowing everywhere so we were hanging out and just contemplating about life and where we saw ourselves in the future. And it hits me like lighting Sarah, we are there! To think these are beautiful children that our Heavenly Father has graciously entrusted us with. What would it had been like if you had had seen a glimpse of the future and heard the smallest thing as your own child's voice, what sweet a sound. We are all truly blessed, each child is a gift from God. Alright, enough with the mushy stuff. It is so good to hear you and your sweet family.
Sarah- Steve said that she is the cutest thing ever! I wish I could see her - December won't be here soon enough. I cannot believe she did such a good job with her bangs... and Wow! Maryn has started school - what a cutie and I am so glad she did so good. You are going to LOVE having her in school!
i love that cute vidio!
sarah...its jenna robbins, well vela now but i just wanted to say how FUNNY this video is. seriously. i check your blog out on occasion through rachel and i love all the updates. you guys look like you're doing so great. tell everyone hi for me. much love!
Post a Comment