Every October you'll find the Young Crew making the drive through crisp, mountain air up to Burt's Pumpkin Farm up in Ellijay, Georgia. It was a tradition started well before we even had children. But admittedly it is much more fun since the girls have joined the scene! 
They held still just long enough to snap a picture and then they were off again!

So much to take in and explore!
"Mom, will you PLEASE stop taking my picture!"
The day was full of smiles and memories.
We completed the trip with a stop by Hillcrest Orchards to load up on freshly picked apples, apple pie, apple bread and apple cider for some yummy, warm wassail. It really was an awesome day enjoyed with family and friends. We hope you can get out and enjoy this beautiful season too!HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!
3 comments:
We had the same tradition in the States! Loved it and miss it bunches. Thanks for letting me enjoy it through you! Happy Fall!
I always look forward to the Burt's pumpkin patch post! The girls look so cute...and I love Lauryn's little matching sweater and hat! I do miss that fun tradition.
I love Maryn's signature pose. Head cocked to the side, huge smile!
Post a Comment