My tradition with all my girls has been to go and have their pictures taken every 3 months for the first year of their life to capture them at each little stage, since they just grow so darn fast. These are some of the pictures from Lulu's first photo session. I just love that little bug, crazy cowlicks and all!



9 comments:
your baby is so cute!! we have to see each other again! tell bry. and myr. i said hi!!!
Whatta' precious little spirit. I thought of you today when I passed the baby section. You get to provide all those neat snacks, foods, and goodies. These little ones are so fun.
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big and she is so cute!!! I love that second picture. Maybe you shouldn't stop having kids yet when they come lookin that good! ;)
She is beautiful!!!!!!!
I haven't been checking blogs for awhile. It looks like I've missed a bunch!!
She is just precious and getting so big too. What proud parents you must both be with your group of little angels.
What a sweet baby! Great pictures! They really grow up way too fast,don't they?
With such beautiful girls you two make, how cute would a little brother be ??? J/K ( at least for now!!). These are darling pictures of little Miss Lauryn..
Lauryn looks like a little angel! How fun! Can't wait to get my hands on her.
She is so beautfiul. and she has as much hair as my one year old! What a cute lil girl, well, all of your girls are adorable, really. How could they not be?!
Post a Comment