I am so grateful for my Maryn. It has just been amazing to Justin and I to watch how fast she is growing up. We went up to her school to have lunch with her a couple weeks ago and we kept getting stopped by different teachers telling us what a sweet, helpful girl she is. Can I just tell you how much that made my heart just want to burst?! She is an amazing big sister, even if she tires of it at times. (She told me a few days ago "Mom, I'm tired of being the big sister, Brynna never helps me pick up!") However Brynna did tell me after school yesterday "Mom, I just love Maryn." I know she appreciates her big sister's friendship, love, patience and example. Even though Lauryn can't yet say it, we know she loves her big sis in a big way too. No matter how cranky, Maryn can almost always get a smile out of her little Lulu.Lately it seems, more than ever, I have been so grateful to be a mother. My children amaze me in ways I never thought possible. While motherhood is hard, unceasing work, it is the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. I truly am so grateful to the Lord for blessing and entrusting Justin and I with our greatest treasure, our children.
3 comments:
What an adorable picture of Maryn and Lauryn! That must be so great to have her to help you out. I've heard people say that 3 kids is the most challenging transition to make (I guess because you can handle anything after that!), but I would think in some ways it's easier since the oldest child is more independent and can help out some with the baby!
By the way, we finally decided to get a family blog! http://familyatplay.blogspot.com
Oh, I just love that picture...looks professional with the shaded edges and all! Your girls are all so beautiful. I'm sure Maryn is just loving being a big sister!
Maryn what a great big sis you are!
Post a Comment