Wednesday, November 12, 2008

South Pacific, Anyone?

Please folks, be nice, we're not professionals.
But what's bathtime without a round or two of
'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair'...

... and it just wouldn't be complete without a little 'Happy Talk'!

...and please ignore Brynna shoveling bathwater in her mouth. I don't know how many times I've told that kid how gross it is! Sick!

11 comments:

Leah said...

The girls were fabulous, but you have quite the singing voice as well.

KatSpy said...

Too Cute! Now mama', I didn't know you could sing so well. When are you going to start coming to choir?

Anonymous said...

What little hams we have here!!

Joe said...

Nothing like enjoying bath time with a good friend. Don't worry about the consumption of large quantities of bath water...I've never noticed any negative side effects.

Kevin said...

I dont fell as bad for putting up pics of me without a shirt on now.

Sarah, sing it girl!

Swangerlings said...

Sarah you are so amazing! How do you find the time to blog? You are wonder woman. I looked through the ones I've missed and your girls are so beautiful with their costumes and hair done all pretty and the bee costume is great. I am so sorry about your Nanna, I know you were really close but your right, that it is all in the Lord's time and she has live a full rewarding life I am sure. And bath pictures are always my fave can't go wrong. I was giggling to myself when I read the South Pacific song, it's my favorite from that movie and it's so fun to sing! You've inspired me to get back to the blog page, once a month is ok, right? ha, ha, ha

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!! :) I loved it! (Perfect song to teach your girls too! :)

Hayley said...

sarah, you are so cute, and i would love to see you mother in person... you had a great example, so i shouldn't be surprised, but i just really admire the person you've become!

Melysa said...

I love it Sarah! Your girls are just too cute... and you all can sing. :)

Barb McLean said...

Oh my, I needed that good laugh! Bath time never looked so fun!

Aaron and Megan said...

Oh how I miss and love these girls!!