Thursday, November 20, 2008

Multi-Taskin' Momma

I was running short on time this morning, but was starving. So I resorted to eating a bowl of cereal in the shower. I thought, 'Hey I can chew and wash my hair at the same time.' Sigh, I'm pathetic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's a BUSY schedule !!!!!!!!!!!! Slow down girl and take a breath..You desrve a bowl of ceral without soap and water in it!!!!

eric and girls said...

That's disgusting!!!!! Water downed cereal, but I understand being a mom you got to do what you got to do.

Sarah Young said...

I didn't let the soap and water run all over it! That's just nasty! My bowl was kept out of the water, I'd take a bite and then stick my head back in the water while I was chewing. I may be hurried, but I'm not gross! :)

Wendy said...

That's pretty resourceful! I don't think I would have ever come up with that solution. I would have taken the less healthy alternate of skipping out on breakfast. Go you for using your head!

Jen Nagel said...

Well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day- Go you for making it happen (minus the soap and water)!

Justin Young said...

As long as you don't installing a garbage disposal as the drain in the shower, so that you can prepare vegetables in there like my man Cosmo Kramer, we're good.

Swangerlings said...

That is too funny! Wow, your creative.

hilla said...

Wow! I've done the breakfast while doing my hair and makeup, but never while showering! That is impressive/slightly disturbing.

Kelli said...

I know I'm late on this, but this is hilarious! And I totally get now how it can be like that! All my healthy eating goals are shot right now because I don't have time. I just grab something portable and easy out of the fridge and run around taking care of everyone else. Haven't tried cereal in the shower, though. Maybe next time.