Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Man, Ray.

I've been having heavy doses of my man, Ray LaMontagne, lately. He is hands down, my favorite artist. His voice is soulful, sexy, and authentic... just the way I like it. His music speaks for itself. Just one amazing voice and the instruments blending together. If you haven't heard his new album 'Gossip in the Grain', check it out. As expected, it's a total goody.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

one of my friends recommended him last year, i thoroughly enjoy!

Kristine said...

We listen to him all the time in our car on our beautiful drives through Europe. I am so glad you introduced him to us. I love his soulful sound.

Anonymous said...

My daughter Olivia saw the picture when I opened your blog and she thought it was Spencer. HAHAHA. I have never listened to him, I'll give him a try.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I am glad his music doesn't sound like his serial killer looks.