Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Nana had a pretty bad stroke yesterday. She is in ICU now and I will be flying out to Boise tomorrow morning to be with her. So, I probably won't be on the computer very much for the rest of the week. Please remember my sweet Nana in your prayers!

10 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Sarah, I'm so sad to hear about your Nana! I know you are very close to her. I'll keep her and your family in our prayers. Travel safe and take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that sweet woman!! She will be in our prayers. Hope all goes well Sarah.

Melysa said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out. You're all in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Just so you know, the girls were angels last night as usual. We went over to see Dot-Dot and Molly. Then came home had ice cream with chocolate sauce, had bath's, read 3 stories, said our prayers and remembered Nana Mary, and they went right to sleep. Not another peep...This morning went very smooth and it even got me up and to the gym early!!! You are all in our prayers.

Tracy E said...

I'm sorry to here about your grandmother. She'll be in our prayers.

eric and girls said...

I am sorry to hear about your Nana. I hope all goes well. You will all be in our prayers.

Joice said...

i know you said that you wouldn't be on the computer for a week or so, but i still wanted to leave you my thoughts and let you know that we'll be praying for you and for your nana.

Jill said...

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry. Please know we are thinking and praying for your family!

Traveling Mama said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. I'm praying for your Nana and your family.

Joe said...

You're a much better granddaughter than I am a grandson. I wish I could have gone up to see Nan, but that's great you were able to go. My mom said it was nice to see everyone. Thanks for soliciting prayers on Nan's behalf.