Monday, November 24, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Dorothy

My brother is getting married next month and I needed an outfit. So with that as an excuse, I set out in search of sassiness and I found these...
Justin said they look like Dorothy shoes. (But he said that's not a bad thing, whatever that means?) She could only wish her shoes had been this cute. And you know what, Dorothy can't be the only one allowed to harness the sassiness of a pair of ruby red pumps!

10 comments:

hilla said...

Oh beautiful red sassiness in the form of a gorgeous shoe... any excuse to buy new shoes is a good one if you ask me! You're going to be one smokin hot mama!

Oh- and please don't feel bad for multiple comments- if it weren't for you, our blog would be completely neglected! :)

hilla said...

Also- you may be my new best friend with that online radio. I am always bummed to not have XM in my house bc I love it so much in the car. Now I will have pandora, thanks to you (and hubs, since it was a post about him that peaked my interest).

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Owww, Owwwwwww!!!!

eric and girls said...

I like them. Dorothy would be so jealous. Where is Danny getting married at? Toby wanted me to ask if Steve was coming as well. If you are in the area we would love to meet up with you guys and have a reunion of sorts. Let me know.

Renee said...

You will be one hot sexy momma in those awesome pumps.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to a wedding or anyhthing exciting like that but I told Phil just today that I want a pair of red patten leather shoes. Those are just darling !!!!You'll look smokin in them...

Swangerlings said...

Ooolala. You can never go wrong with Dorothy slippers, they're a classic! I have ruby red satin ones with frills and glitter on them and every time I get them the jaws drop and I get a ton of compliments. I love them they make me feel sparkly and sassy.

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

You are funny sis! Have you found a dress yet? I may not go with the black dress after all. I will make sure to stick with no patterns for the pics.. but I am trying to look through my friend's closets to see if I can make something work... for free :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh...the red peep toe. if only I had a place to wear them. You'll look fab I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, just call it for what they are! You needed bedroom heels! Love them!