I came home from work today and was looking at Brynna. Her hair was looking kind of long, straggly and in her face. I decided then and there that it was time to return to the little bob she has sported in the past. It just frames her cute face so well and makes those beautiful, blue eyes of hers just jump out at you. So I grabbed the scissors and started watching her long, blonde locks fall to the floor. When we were done she looked in the mirror and said "Ooh, I look so stylish!" Nothing makes a girl feel better than a good ol' haircut!



7 comments:
I am so glad I got to catch up on all your family fun. How great to get away with your hubby! I am so excited for you to get a vacation in.
Wow Sarah great job! It is darling!!!
Oh my!!! It is adorable. Looks so mature!
SO cute! Her eyes do look beautiful. Shoot, if I lived closer, I'd pay you to cut my hair - you did a great job!
She does look so stylish! (what 3 yr old says that?) I wonder if she will grow up and give you a hard time for bobbing off her hair. You never had an appreciation for your Dorothy Hammill haircut...but then I wasn't nearly as clever with a pair of scissors as you are.... by the way you are pretty clever with a camera too!
Ivy's hair is 'long' overdue for a cut. Can I pay you to do the deed? ;o)
I love it! SOOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment