The very thought of my Savior, humbles me beyond words. I have nothing to add, but my simple testimony that I know He lives. I know that He paid the price for my sins. I know that He has felt every hurt and disappointment and loneliness that we will ever experience. Both in the Garden of Gethsemane and as He hung at Golgotha. He bore them all willingly... because He loves us. I am thankful for His life's example that laid the path that I should follow. I am filled with unspeakable gratitude for that empty tomb and the miracle of the Resurrection. For the knowledge that because of that, I will be able to see Him again one day. To look into His face. To feel the nailprints in His hands. And to fall at His feet and through my tears let him know all the feelings of my heart, that words never could express.
"He Is Not Here"by Walter Rane
1 comment:
excellent post, Sarah!
Post a Comment