Yes, I was one of those crazy souls at Kohl's this morning at 4:00 am. I scored winter coats for the girls that were regularly $50.00 a piece for $14.99 each. Maryn and Brynna wear the exact same size and they both outgrew/wore out all of their pants at once. It really is like having twins. There is no leeway of having Brynna grow into Maryn's old clothes. In fact Brynna is on the fast track to passing Maryn up. She's a tall, little drink of water. But anyhoot, I scored four pairs of Carter's khakis and cords for them for $6.00 each pair. New church shoes, jammies, gloves, tights and cute new kiddie aprons for Christmas gifts to my kitchen buddies. (So cute and only $5.00!) The lines were insane and there were people obviously far more chipper and willing to take out fellow shoppers in search of the deal than me. But all in all, I came, I saw, I bargain hunted, and it was fruitful! Wahoo! (And I got $30.00 of Kohl's cash too! I'll be back next week to shop for FREE! Wahoo again!)
1 comment:
Gotta love the Kohl's cash! The only shopping I did on Black Friday was grocery shopping...boring! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment