Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Season's Favorite

Well, for me anyways! But he should be your favorite too! He is Kevin Gillespie, one of the final chefs of this season's Top Chef. I love that show! So why do I love Kevin? He cooks food the way he wants to. He doesn't worry about if it's fancy-schmancy enough for everyone else. If it tastes good, it works for him. He is an Atlanta boy who also lived in Portland. Sound like familiar roots to anyone?! Hmmm?! He is very kind. In fact his entire face and demeanor just seems very kind to me. I like him. A very nice guy. Also, and I mean this in the nicest of ways, he kind of reminds me a of a nice, sweet pig. Which I'm sure he'd be okay with because he loves pork. I love him like Charlotte loves Wilbur. I can tell I'm losing you, it's okay, my imagination can be a complicated thing. But anyways, yes, he has a restaurant here in Atlanta called Woodfire Grill and I think before we switch coasts, as Liz Lemon would say "I want to go to there!"

1 comment:

Renee said...

He is my favorite too!!! I want to go to his restaraunt too!!! He is very down to earth and simple.