Monday, November 16, 2009

Well, it's all official!

Everything for the move is in place, now it's just a waiting game. I gave my notice at work today. It was sad, but they understood. Saturday we met with the person we are renting our house to and he signed all the papers for a three year lease. The moving company is scheduled. We got a smokin' deal last week on our plane tickets out to Oregon. We turn our house over to our tenant on Dec. 21st so he can get his family situated while his kids are on Christmas Break. Then we'll spend the week before Christmas with Phil and Jody. Then the week after Christmas all of Justin's family and us will be chilling at a sweet cabin up in North Georgia compliments of Phil and Jody. We come back from there on Dec. 30th and fly out to Medford, Oregon at 6:30 a.m. on the 31st. It's crazy how well everything came together. All the pieces seem to just have fallen into place. It just has reconfirmed to Justin and I that this move truly is what we are supposed to be doing right now. Now it's just time to de-junk and pack up. I know the next month and a half will pass by before we know it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I don't know what to say about that! I am going to blink and you will be gone!:(

kidding...right? said...

Wow! This really has come together really fast! You guys must be doing the right thing. We sure are going to miss you guys!