
My girls are so spoiled and so loved! We were over at Grammy and Gramps for our usual Sunday visit yesterday, when their Gramps gave them such a fun surprise! He sat them down and showed them that their Great Aunt Susie (Gramps' sister) had handmade two beautiful dolls for each of our girls! They loved them! They each had a Raggedy Ann style doll, which Maryn named hers Molly and Brynnie's is Annie. Susie also made each of them a Bedtime Buddy dolly that has their little eyes closed! Which I loved last night when I was trying to convince two excited girls to go to bed! I told them their dolls eyes were closed and that we needed to be quiet because they were sleeping! Brynnie's bedtime dolly is named Emmy and Maryn refused to give her doll a 'real' name. She insisted that her dolly's name is 'Sleepy' because well... she's sleepy!

I creeped into the girls rooms in the middle of the night and caught them snuggling their dollys!


Maryn & Brynna are all smiles with their new dolls! Thank you so much Aunt Susie!!
2 comments:
beautiful dolly's. soooo cute!
-Joice
Squeal! I am so excited you got back on the blog wagon! LOL! I cannot believe how big the girls have gotten. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were hanging out at my house in Acworth??
What sweet dolls- such a treasure for your girls!
Hugs,
Tina
Post a Comment