Saturday, February 16, 2008
Love Is In The Air!
Well it seems that my family will be growing this year, on both sides! My family, the McLean's got some exciting news on Valentine's Day! My brother Daniel, proposed to his longtime girlfriend Stephanie! He said I almost blew his cover, because I texted him the day before it was all supposed to go down, wishing him good luck. He said Stephanie totally could have seen it! Whoops! I would have felt really lousy! I talked to my Mom today though, to get all the details of Dan's special night and she said that Stephanie was totally surprised! It sounded like all of Dan's planning went off beautifully! (Despite Stephanie not wanting the dessert that the ring was in! Dan just kept saying "Just LOOK at the dessert!) Welcome to the family, Stephanie! I could not be any happier for you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations Stephanie and Danny!!!!! It was so fun hearing the excitment in Danny's voice after he popped the big question! Dan and Steph are a great combination and we feel pretty lucky to welcome Stephanie into the family... she is a brave woman!
Its hard to believe that there is someone equally twisted as Justin and Kristine to join the McLean family. We're so happy for Dan and his bride-to-be! (Can you believe Dan is getting married?!!) Before you know it, he'll be having kids :)
I am so so happy for your family! Everyones growing up and having more kids, it's all so exciting! 3 girls will be so fun, they will share everything or "borrow", ha,ha. I just think it's so funny because you grew up with a bunch of boys and look at you now. I bet it was worth it now you have your girls. Your family is so beautiful, I laugh because you say Eve looks like me, but honey Maryn is the spitting image of you, it's mostly the mouth, so cute!
love, Sarah
When did Danny grow up?? Sheesh! Time flies and I'm left picturing a little boy crashing into everything in sight and regularly cracking his head on something! LOL! I already sound like a old granny! You'll have to tell Danny we said congrats!
Post a Comment