
Maryn is notorious for going full-throttle until she absolutely has to succumb to exhaustion. Tonight, up until seconds before she crashed on the couch she was was running, yelling, squealing, climbing, poking, interrupting, laughing and basically manically squeezing every possible emotion out of her little dynamo body before it just quit on her. I love watching her sleep, because as much as I just love that child and her wild-woman personality, this is one of the few times that she is quiet and still. We'll be up again with this little Energizer Bunny again soon enough, so for now, I'm going to sit on the couch with my husband and enjoy the sound of silence!
5 comments:
Eric and I do the same with Taylin. She goes non stop all day and when she finally crashes we say how cute she is and then threaten the other one if they wake her.
I love sleeping pictures. I have taken way too many of my boys asleep. But it's like you said, they are just so peaceful and still.
Sleeping children are awesome! I think Heavenly Father makes them angelic for a time so we can reflect on wonderful they are and remember that they are truly a gift from him. This allows them to live another day....;0)
So cute. . .kids are the funniest. It is always amazing me the energy that they can have all day long - without stopping. She looks so sweet passed out!
I now know the true beauty of a sleeping child! We can't wait to see you guys here in the next couple of months!
Post a Comment