I described to the girls what the marketplace would have been like where Tina found them. I said it was probably like the marketplace in Aladdin, so they were like Princess Jasmine slippers! Maryn quickly informed me that they were not Princess Jasmine slippers. Jasmine's slippers were blue and curly, hers were purple with sparkly snowflakes! Duh, what was I thinking! All I know is they were a huge hit! We can hardly get Brynna to take hers off even to go outside. If you say "Brynnie, do you like your slippers?" She'll squeal "I love my Maracca slippers!!" Thank you so much Tina! You are the best, girlfriend!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Fancy Footwear!
I described to the girls what the marketplace would have been like where Tina found them. I said it was probably like the marketplace in Aladdin, so they were like Princess Jasmine slippers! Maryn quickly informed me that they were not Princess Jasmine slippers. Jasmine's slippers were blue and curly, hers were purple with sparkly snowflakes! Duh, what was I thinking! All I know is they were a huge hit! We can hardly get Brynna to take hers off even to go outside. If you say "Brynnie, do you like your slippers?" She'll squeal "I love my Maracca slippers!!" Thank you so much Tina! You are the best, girlfriend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those are so pretty! I would wear those all the time too! Unexpected packages are THE BEST! They seriously brighten my whole week. Sometimes I like to order things I don't need - just to get the package!
Those are too cute. How nice to have something from a far away land.
Cute, Cute!! How fun to get "Jasmin" slippers......of course, what do you know Mom???
That is so sweet, and those are so cute. What a nice friend!
How cute! I'm sure the girls love dressing up with their new princess slippers. How sweet of Tina!
Yeah! You got them! I'm so glad the girls liked them. We'll have to get Lauryn a pair too! Hugs from Morocco!
I agree, the further away we get packages, the more special and unique they seem. What a terrific way to be able to enjoy another countries princess pleasures.
Gotta love Tina! What a thoughtful, fun gift. Tina always had a knack for knowing what a girl likes!
Post a Comment