Last night, the girls had a blast getting all dolled up for some trick-or-treating fun! Maryn and Brynna were butterflies and Lauryn kept the tradition alive of being a little bumblebee for her first Halloween. The girls had said they wanted to go trick-or-treating in Grammy and Gramps neighborhood, so off to Marietta we went! The girls had a great time, with the exception of when Maryn was racing down someone's stairs and took a nosedive from about 10 steps up! She landed in the bushes kind of startled but quickly brushed it off and was back in the pursuit of some sugar-laden goodness. We told her that her butterfly wings must have helped her flutter down!
Our three little bugs!
Our three little bugs!
I don't even want to know the mischief those two are planning.
She's trying to say 'Trick-or-treat, got any milk?'
Grammy and the girls taking off!
We don't call her 'cheeks' for nothing.
Counting the fruits of their labor!
This bee's had it for the night. Yes folks, she will actually cry if provoked enough!
Maryn's fancy butterfly hair.
Brynna's fancy 'do. When you're a squirt and only allowed to wear make-up once a year, why not go all out and have fancy hair too?!
14 comments:
You gotta' teach me how to do those dos. I so envy a good hairdo on a little princess. I'm hair challenged.
They look absolutely beautiful! I love the hair too!
The prettiest butterlies I ever did see, and the bumble bee is the cutest ever. Love the hair & make-up... it gives you a glimpse of the hearts they are going to break someday.
Now that is knowing serious stuff amazing hair and it still looked great tonight! if I have a girl someday I will be needing big time help!
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like everyone had a great time, at least early on. I'm impressed with the hair styles. There may be a future for you in the hair biz.
Those costumes are so cute! Your girls are so adorable!
Wow, Who's the skinny grandma escourting the preetiest butterflies I've ever seen?
Your girls looked so precious!! You have fantastic hair skills. I am hair challenged. Taylor's hair just pretty much hangs there.
The girls looks so precious! And their hair...so cute. Way to go Sarah!
Those are some beautiful girls you have there. And I want to devour the baby's cheeks. Are you just constantly pinching them?
Your girls are beautiful and I loved the fancy hair. . .too cool. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
The girls looked so beautiful!! You really do have a hair gift. I've paid $40 a daughter for their hair to look like that. You could defiantly pull in some side money during homecoming/prom season!
Your girls are just adorable. That is some fancy hair-art-work. At one moment I'm jealous that I don't get to play with Amelia's hair and the next very thankful.
Post a Comment