Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Series: Family

I'm getting this up WAY late today. My internet has been down this afternoon and evening. But I just wanted to take a moment before the stroke of midnight and just say that I love my family so much. They are the greatest blessing in my life, by far. I am thankful for Justin, for the love he has for me. For the good man that he is. I'm thankful that after all these years we still love coming home to one another. He truly is my best friend. I am so thankful for our three beautiful girls. Each one of them is so unique in their personalities and I love each one of them for the different dynamics they bring to our home. Looking into their faces and receiving their hugs, kisses and "I love you's" brings my heart so much joy. I am so grateful that I get to see them grow up, learn and change. Mostly I'm grateful that as their Mom I get to be there with them through each step and watch them experience life. I am grateful for all the Young's and the McLean's. I know hands down that Justin and I have been blessed with the most insanely awesome extended family anyone could ever ask for. All these people inspire me to do better, work harder, and live life more fully. I really am one lucky, little woman.

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

That was a sweet post! I love your family, too. Thanks for giving me the best and cutest nieces around!! I can't wait to see you guys VERY soon!

Wendie said...

We are the lucky ones to have you in the family. I am so proud of you and Justine and the beautiful family you are raising.

Aunt Wendie