Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Series: My Mother

I started my Sunday Series to share things that lift me up and inspire me. There truly is no other person that does that quite like my Mom. She not only gave me life, but has worked tirelessly to make the life she has given me a wonderful one. She is a woman of love and of faith, whose example to me has been one I've always hoped I could emulate. I feel so blessed and proud to be her daughter and I know...
"All that I am or hope to be,
I owe to my angel mother."
-Abraham Lincoln

I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

12 comments:

N. Tipps said...

Barb is an amazing woman! Happy Mother's Day!

eric and girls said...

That is a hot picture of your mama! Happy Mother's Day

Hayley said...

oh, I've always loved your momma, too! She's got the best laugh in the world!!!

Barb McLean said...

I truly am a blessed woman! Thank you Sis... you made me cry!

hilla said...

THat is a stunning pic of Aunt Bobbie!

Marcelina Moreno said...

I know I've said this before on here, but when I was growing up your mom rocked my world. She was the perfect example of someone who could be a rock in the gospel and still be wicked cool.

Swangerlings said...

Love it! Your mom is so great.

kidding...right? said...

You have a beautiful mom!

Jill said...

wahoo! You have such a hot mama!! She's such a a great mom! And so are you! What fun things you do for your girls!

Leah said...

What a beautiful picture of Aunt Bobbi. I love her too. There is nothing like her and Spencer's laugh.

Holly O. said...

Yeah, you are so right Sarah...your mom is one of the best!!

Valentina Fussell said...

Your Mom is so amazing! I have countless happy memories that I will always cherish with her!