You know the feeling when you have a million "To Do's" flying around in your head but struggle to bring any of them to fruition? Well, that's kinda the story of my life, but hey, you gotta roll with it. It seems life has been passing by at warp speed lately. It is hard to believe that this next week is the last week of May. I've got to start making those nagging to-do's happen! This next week I have Brynna's birthday coming up, last week of school for Maryn, I need to order flowers for Adam and Amanda's Georgia wedding reception (ahh, just did it, check! See blogging isn't a total waste of time! It made me hold still long enough to think about it!), cover boxes in fabric for the centerpieces, about a bazillion cupcakes to make, get the carpets cleaned, clean out closets and sort through outgrown stuff, remember we're switching to the summer schedule at work next week, which translates into don't be the only moron that shows up at 8:00 and everyone is already in surgery, make memory board for reception, make baby gifts, bake Jesse cookies since he tore his ACL, clean the house destroyed by my little lovelies, figure out what the heck I'm gonna wear to the wedding, get in my weekly work-out quotas because I learned Laura, my motivator extraordinaire, doesn't take any crappy "I'm too busy" excuses, be a wife and mom... and on and on and on.
Luckily though, starting June 2nd it's all gravy. My Mom flies into town and I am going to turn off all the mental noise and just slow down and enjoy my Momma! Then on the 4th we leave for Arizona. I'll get to see all of Justin's family, which is always awesome. We're also going to drive to Tucson to meet up with my grandparents, whom I haven't seen in 10 years and also my brother Matt and his little fam-a-lam. Then Justin and I are off to glorious, kid-free, relaxation by ourselves for a couple of days! Then after we get back, our friends the Adamson's are coming into town. It's all nothing but good, fun stuff! So at least there is an end in sight to all my crazy cuckoo-ness! Now I just need to get my boo-tay in gear and think productive thoughts!
4 comments:
If you want to swing out this way I have a list you can accomplish for me:) Have fun on your vacation!!
And tell me how to get those workouts in.......I know Laura's gonna check on us when she gets back. ;o)
Wow... reading that just made me think about all the things I have to do. I'm jealous you get to go to Tucson! Maybe someday I'll get to take a little trip back there. Your trip sounds like lots of fun.
yea i am so glad to hear that you are getting in your workouts in you are awesome! I am so excited that your mom is coming to town, there really is nothing better. And You so deserve a vacation, I am so excited for you, nothing like a little break!
Post a Comment