
Justin has been really sick again and we were all cooped up in the house due to soggy weather. So last night, the girls and I decided to give Daddy a little quiet time in the house alone. We took off to the best place to get out those rainy day wiggles, The Bounce House! I've decided that we're going to have to do this more often. The girls had a blast, as did I since I get to turn into a giant kid and jump with them. Also, it is so stinkin' affordable! It was $5.00 for all of us to get in, since parents are free and so are kids under three. So all I had to pay for was Maryn. After jumping for awhile, Maryn wasn't hungry but Brynnie was. So I bought Brynna a dinner of 2 slices of pizza and a juice box for $2.00. The kids got their exercise for two hours and were fed for $7.00 total! What a cheap date! I'll never be able to spend $9.00 on a single movie ticket ever again! The best part is, is that when we got home the girls were all worn out and ready for bed! I love that place!

Maryn informed me on the way there, that this time she was a big kid and no longer afraid of going down the big slides by herself. Her and Brynna both had a blast going down again and again!
After awhile, the girl's decided the little play house for the toddlers was just as exciting as the giant inflatable stuff! Oh well, as long as they were having a good time!
6 comments:
That place looks great!! I wonder if it is newer, I don't remember anything like that when we lived there. Sounds like a perfect night out with all the top 3 ingredients: fun, cheap, and wore them out!! My kind of outing...
Looks like fun! Dang, I can't believe how long little Miss Maryn's hair is getting!
That looks fun. We have one of those places here, too. I need to take them, it's on my to-do list.
I think we know where you are going to be everyday now :-)
How fun! There is nothing better than bringing exhausted kids home - all ready for bed!
Looks like fun! Who had more fun- you or the kids?!
Post a Comment