Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never

It's a good thing we didn't put up Christmas lights this year, because we might be 'those' people! I'm running a bit behind. I never did get around to getting our Christmas cards out this past Christmas. So then I thought, it's all good, I can do New Year's cards. Ahem, well... that didn't happen either! So who am I kidding, it's not happening folks. So here you go Merry belated Christmas from the Young Family! We love you all!

7 comments:

Barb McLean said...

Hey... I remember the family pictures we went through... You should just be happy that everyone is smiling. Usually there is always someone in a funk so I will take your belated Christmas photo any old time of the year... cuz I had the real thing in person this year! We are still missing all of you!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! Everyone looks great - I love the hand on the hip for Maryn and Brynnna. And I want to hold sweet little Lauryn SOOO bad!! She is the cutest baby.

hilla said...

Glad to see we aren't the only ones! Beautiful pic and family!

Traveling Mama said...

What a beautiful portrait! It's for Valentine's, right? I didn't get cards out this year either... there is always next year!

McBairdFamily said...

I had to laugh when I read what your mom said about remembering family pics... it must be all the boys that bring about the drama. I don't think we got a pic that one of my brothers wasn't beat and/or threatened before. You have a beautiful family. Jusin hasn't to be so proud of ALL of his girls... you are all beautiful!

Kelli said...

Hey, when a new baby comes, I say you get a year off from stuff like cards and such! Love the picture.

Anonymous said...

Seriuosly, I just figured it was a Valentine picture, so you fooled me!!! I gotta have one!!