I put my picture from when I was in Kindergarten up on my facebook page and everybody kept saying how much my rugrat self and Brynna look alike! So let's just make it official and take the poll on the right. Do you think so?
And the results are in!
Holy cow, they could be twins!!! - 7 votes
There's definite similarities, but not exact. - 19 votes
You can tell they're related but don't really look alike. - 2 votes
Not at all! - 0 votes
6 comments:
All I know is that you both are...and were a couple of cuties! Brynnie definately reminds me of you, but she also has alot of her Daddy in her too...and her Uncle Kevin.
You're both adorable!
Stinking cute! I think give her another year and she will look even more like her mommy, wow!
Absolutely you!!!!!
I would say she's a good mix between you two and totally adorable.
I have to say that I have always thought that if you crossed Maryn and Brynna you would have a litte Sarah!
Post a Comment