Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wow, I Feel Old!

This is what the Young boys looked like when I first met them. Holy cow! What's funny is I'm only a year older than Kevin and look how young he looks! And Daniel, Adam and Aaron are so little! I shouldn't make fun, Justin saw this picture and said "Wow honey, you had Mom-jeans, before you were even a Mom!" Ouch! Not a good look, especially rockin' the extra chubs I was sportin' back in the day!

3 comments:

KatSpy said...

Yea, but like fine wine, you're getting better with time, unlike some of us. ;o) You are one hot momma....without the mom jeans. ;o}

Hayley said...

um, you looked great then & you look fantastic now! sarah, you're so adorable - at any age!

McBairdFamily said...

Umm, it must be in our genes that puberty makes our faces bloat! Good thing having babies seems to agree with us McLean girls! How many women can say that they weigh less and are in better shape after several pregnancies? I wasn't quite the baby you were when you got married but not far off. My Dad reacted with some of the same flare. I think his exact words to Carl were, "Why in the He** would you want to do that?" Obviously fifteen years later it has all worked out splendid but I am telling you right now that my girls better not pull that crap! That is unless they are lucky enough to find a guy just like their dad!