Lauryn has been cracking us up lately with her newest discovery... her voice! She started saying Dada a few weeks ago and it is just SO stinkin' cute! We were driving around as a family the other day and she was in the back of the van just 'Dadadadadadadada'-ing her little heart out! I realized after a few minutes of this that I had the camera with me and tried to capture her cuteness. But it was like she had non-cuteness-capturing sensors and as soon as I would turn the camera on she would stop! Little turkey!
FINALLY she delivered!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so stinking cute! I mean seriously could she be any cuter???
I seriously was going to say something identical to the first commenter. Ditto.
Oh that is adorable!!! Kids have an innate sense I swear! I can never capture anything on camera! What a sweet little voice!
Um, yeah! She is SOOO stinkin' cute!! I cannot wait to meet her... ten more months (of course by then she'll be HUGE!)
Post a Comment