I find more and more everyday that the shoes of my life overflow with silver dollars. My heart is filled with humility and gratitude for the blessings I have received in my life. For the people who love me and for the circumstances that are put in my path. I will never doubt that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and is mindful of me. I only hope that I can be like those boys and be an instrument in His hands. To help give to others what has been given to me... a knowledge of His perfect love.
2 comments:
Thanks Sarah! I really needed that today. Thank you for your wonderful example!
I have a "warm feeling." Thanks...BTW, you're Sharing Time awed me. Girl, you are awesome! You give so much to others that you don't realize. I want to be like you when I grow up. ;o)
Post a Comment