A new branch is about to be formed on our family tree. It started with a cold morning on the top of Kennesaw Mountain. A bent knee. An earnest plea. A ring. And most importantly, a yes. We are so very happy for Adam and Amanda as they begin to plan their new life together. We also are so excited to welcome Amanda into our family and hearts. We love you both and look forward to being with you in Mesa as you join your lives together in love.
4 comments:
Congratulations Adam and Amanda! The McLean FAmily sends you our best wishes!!!!
ARIZONA!?!?!?!?! I love her! Another Arizonian marries a Southern Boy! It'll be a match made in Heaven. I feel ALL tingly just thinkin' 'bout it. Tell them Congrats. When you get a chance, I'd love to know her last name. I've been gone for awhile, but I may remember...or be related (it's happened before).
thanks for the shout out Kristen! That picture with our names on it is awesome. How did you do it?? And KatSpy, her name is Amanda Dawson.
I'm retarded!!! I meant Sarah! haha.
Post a Comment