Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I {Heart} This Girl Already!

Meet Amanda. She is my brother-in-law Adam's special lady. I haven't even met her yet and I already love her. Not only because Young's stick together, and whomever one Young loves we all love. But also because she is having pity on my home-color-gone-wrong soul. You see, Amanda is a hairdresser and it just so happens her and Adam are flying in from Utah this weekend to kick it with the fam. Amanda in all her goodness said she'd look at my new reddish-brunette self and see if anything can be done. Don't worry folks, we'll post before and afters, if I am indeed able to do something to change it!
P.S. Thanks to another girl I {heart} so much, Megan, for letting me steal a picture without even asking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all falling in love with Amanda. I can only imagine how we'll feel about her after we really do get to meet her! Can't wait......

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Lucky! I'm sure Amanda will do a great job. She gave Rocklin his very first hair cut! You guys will love her.

Adam Young said...

she's alright...

Aaron and Megan Young said...

Oh no problem....She will do a great job. Like I said before she did a great job on my hair. You all will LOVE her!!