Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Series: CREATE

I've decided to start a Sunday Series of blog posts. It's known by most who read this that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or a Mormon, as many call people of my faith. I have friends and family who read this blog that are not members of my church and are of different faiths. I am always curious to learn what others believe, and I've found that many out there are curious about my faith as well. So I thought on Sundays I would take the chance to share why I believe the way I do, things that ring true to my soul or things that inspire me. It's not meant to be preachy in any way, but more of a peek inside my brain. Enjoy!

This one inspires me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspirering indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Barb McLean said...

Just caught up on your blogs this week...they all inspire me! Your Nana would be especially proud of the Barbie blog. I like the idea of your Sunday blogs... even though I am your mother I want you to know that your steadfast and faithful heart is an inspiration to me. Thanks for always looking in the right direction, and for being yourself while you share your thoughts with all of us! Love ya!