Well it's official, I feel like a real girl again! There is just nothing better than getting your hair cut and after six long months I finally got one! Hooray!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!! You and Kristen are going to look so sassy at the wedding!!! Now if my hairdresser weren't in Japan playing grandma!!! I am hoping my hair will last but I may have to get your girls name at the shop on Johnson's Ferry Rd.
I was looking at you on Sunday thinkin' "how pretty you always are." Now I have to agree with Jody and your Ma...Sassy (said like Dana Harvey, but instead of "Foxy!" say "Sassy!")
11 comments:
Super cute!
I'm up for an end of the year race. We need to start looking for one we would like to do.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!! You and Kristen are going to look so sassy at the wedding!!! Now if my hairdresser weren't in Japan playing grandma!!! I am hoping my hair will last but I may have to get your girls name at the shop on Johnson's Ferry Rd.
WOOOOOHOOOOO Sarah I love it it look so dang good!!!
Ow, ow!! Looking good. :)
Gorgeous!!!
Very sassy! Me likey!
I was looking at you on Sunday thinkin' "how pretty you always are." Now I have to agree with Jody and your Ma...Sassy (said like Dana Harvey, but instead of "Foxy!" say "Sassy!")
Hey, CUTE! I like it!
FABULOUS!!!
Really cute. . .you are just beautiful!
Smokin'!
Post a Comment