
I know I have said I am spoiled with love on here many a time... but it's the truth! Yesterday the girls and I came home from the park and there waiting for us on our front porch was a cute, festive St. Patty's Day basket from the Ensign's! I have to say that Tracy and Ansley are just SO stinkin' good to us! Tracy and I have laughed many times over not knowing exactly what to call each other. Technically, she is my sister-in-law's mother, but what does that make her to me? The English language hasn't come up with a good name yet, but I know to me Tracy is a dear friend and thanks to Aaron and Megan, family to boot! And don't even get me started on how loved Ansley is in this house! She is simply adored by us all,
especially my girls! I am so grateful to have the Ensign's in our life. Thank you so much for making our St. Patrick's Day an extra special one! We love you!
5 comments:
How sweet and thoughtful! Your sister/mom in law must be pretty awesome!
That Tracy really are amazing I have never known A sister-in-Laws mom be so dang sweet! But honestly how could she not, you are you and how can you not just love you!
How fun!! I love Tracy, too! We should come up with our own term for her other than sister-in-law's-mom. ha! I feel the same way about Barb. :)
Sarah, You are too kind, we just enjoyed the fun. But thank you snd Kristen too for the love. I'm so happy and grateful Megan has such wonderful sister-in-laws. I just wish she lived closer to you both to share more of those sisterly bonds and have both of your influences more often. Maybe everyone of the Young's can land in the same town someday. You never know!!!!! Wouldn't that be fun!!!!
Welcome! And i have another surprise for the girls too!
Post a Comment